JK Bank Recruitment 2022: Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited is one of the oldest private sector bank in India, having its Corporate Headquarters in Srinagar, J&K with its Zonal Offices in J&K, Delhi, Mumbai.
JK Bank Recruitment 2022:
Name of the Board: JK Bank
Name of the Post: Chief Digital and Data Officer
- The applicants should have maximum 57 years as on 01.04.2022.
- The nominee should have completed Bachelor of Technology/Engineering, & Masters in Management from a University/Institute recognized by Government of India or its Regulatory bodies.
- The volunteer must have Minimum 20 years of post-qualification experience in Technology/IT, preferably with financial services organization – either consumers or suppliers of IT solutions and Experience in broader Financial Services/Payments/Fin-Tech or allied sectors highly preferred.
- The shortlisted candidates will be eligible for the salary of Equivalent to the grade of Deputy General Manager with negotiated salary within the compensation policy framework of the Bank.
- The selection will be based on short listing and interview.
- Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only.
How To Apply For JK Bank Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates should visit official website.
- Click ‘Career’ option in dashboard.
- Select ‘Application for the post of Chief Digital and Data Officer’ option.
- Fill the application form.
- Scanned the application form and send it to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application form to be submitted is available on Bank’s website jkbank.com under careers tab.