Karnataka Bank Recruitment: Karnataka Bank Limited is India’s twelfth largest private sector bank. It is an ‘A’ Class Scheduled Commercial Bank based in Mangaluru in Karnataka, India. Karnataka Bank Limited has a network of 858 branches, 1 Extension Counter, 1,001 ATMs and 462 e-lobbies/mini e-lobbies across 22 states and 2 union territories.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||Karnataka Bank|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Chief Financial Officer|
|Number of Vacancy||1|
There is one vacancy offered for the post of Deputy Chief Financial Officer in Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2021.
Candidate’s age should not exceed maximum age limit of 50 years to apply for the post of Deputy Chief Financial Officer in Karnataka Bank.
- Candidates must have completed Chartered Accountant.
- Applicant needed to have minimum 15 years of work experience in financial operations, accounting and taxation matters, in banks or large corporate or PSU or in Financial Services Organisations.
- Out of 15 years candidates must have 10 years of work experience in Bank and should be worked in Senior Management Level for minimum 5 years.
Based on qualification and experience candidates will get shortlisted and called for Interview. The final selection will be made from the performance in Interview. Selected candidates will be appointed for the period of 3 years only.
Salary is Negotiable. Selected candidates will get paid based on candidate’s suitability & experience.
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of Karnataka Bank.
- Go to careers page and find the notification.
- Or use the link given in this page to download the notification.
- Create a CV according to the notification.
- Send the CV to email@example.com
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here