Kerala PSC Admission Ticket: The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Kerala according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. The Head Office of the KPSC is located at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital.
Kerala PSC Admission Ticket:
Name of the Board: Kerala Public Service Commission
Post Name: Departmental Test
Admit Card 2022:
July 2022 Departmental Exam will be held on 13.10.2022. Admission tickets of the candidates for the examination scheduled to be conducted online available in eProfile. Download it and on the specified date as mentioned in it. Please be informed that you have to appear on time and place to appear in the said examinations. By using your User ID & Password you can download the admit card by following steps below. Links are given below.
Forgot your User ID/Password?
- Send SMS to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166
- To know User ID sms KL USR
- To reset your password sms
- KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTH From your registered mobile only. Eg. To reset the password of user aniltvm with date of birth 21/1/1983 the format will be
- KL USR RST aniltvm 21011983. After successful reset the new Password will be aniltv21011983. Don’t forget to change your password on your first login after reset.
Steps to Download:
- Visit official site of KPSC
- Then search and click “ADMISSION TICKET AVAILABLE – DEPARTMENTAL TEST – JULY 2022” in the home page under latest update
- The notice PDF will appear refer the exam date
- Then Departmental Test Registration in the top
- Click and login will appear
- Enter the details asked
- Check and download the admit card
- Take a printout for future use
KPSC Departmental Exam Hall Ticket 2022