KMC Recruitment 2021: Kolkata Municipal Corporation is the local government of the Indian city of Kolkata, the state capital of West Bengal. This civic administrative body administers an area of 206.08 square kilometres. Its motto, Purosree Bibardhan, is inscribed on its emblem in Bengali script.
KMC Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Board||Kolkata City NUHM Society|
|Name of the Post||Staff Nurse|
|Number of Vacancies||205|
|Application Submission Date||12.05.2021 and 13.05.2021|
There were 205 vacancies were offered for the post of Staff Nurse recruitment at Kolkata City NUHM Society. These vacancies were distributed as follows
|UR (Meritorious Sports Person)||06|
Applicant age limit should not exceed maximum age limit of 40 years as on 01.05.2021. Age relaxation will be given to reserved candidates as per government norms.
- To apply for staff nurse recruitment candidate should have completed GNM training course from an institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council / West Bengal Nursing Council.
- Candidates who have completed B.Sc., Nursing Course can also apply for this recruitment.
- The candidates must be registered under West Bengal Nursing Council and must have proficiency in Bengali.
Selected candidate for the post of Staff Nurse at Kolkata City NUHM Society will get paid for Rs. 25000 per month through out the contract period.
- Application will be selected based on their qualification and performance in personal interview
- Based on the qualification 40 marks will be given to applicant
- Interview date, time and venue will be informed to shortlisted candidates
- Interview will be conducted for 60 marks
- Based on the merit list of the marks obtained in selected process applicant will be appointed for this post.
Staff Nurse Documents Required at KMC
Candidates should have to submit the listed documents at the time of interview.
- Age Proof of Certificate (SSLC or SSC Mark Sheet)
- All mark sheets (including internship wherever applicable) & pass certificates of GNM / BSC Nursing. (Madhyamik, H.S & Graduation mark-sheets other than nursing are not required).
- West Bengal Nursing Council Registration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate and Photo ID proof or proof of Address
- Passport size photo must be pasted on the original application with signature.
How to Apply for KMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021?
- The application from is attached with Official Notification
- Download the official Notification by visiting Official website of KMC
- Go to recruitment page and find the notification
- Or use the link given in this page
- Download the notification directly
- Fill the application from and attach the required documents
- Submit the application in a sealed envelope addressed to “Chief Municipal Health Officer/Secretary, Kolkata City NUHM Society ” CMO Bldg, 5, S.N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata – 700013, in the drop box on 12.05.2021and 13.05.2021from 11.30am. to 4:00 pm.
For more such Notifications: Click Here