Ministry Of Power Recruitment: The Ministry of Power is an Indian government ministry. The current Union Cabinet Minister is Raj Kumar Singh. The ministry is charged with overseeing electricity production and infrastructure development, including generation, transmission, and delivery, as well as maintenance projects.
Ministry Of Power Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||Ministry of Power|
|Name of the exam||Chairperson; CERC|
|No of vacancies||As per the requirement|
- Chairperson, CERC is required to be filled up from the field of economics, commerce, or management since there already are Members from the Engineering, Finance and Law category.
- Members of the CERC must have adequate knowledge of, experience with, or demonstrated capacity in dealing with problems connected to engineering, finance, law, economics, commerce, or management, with no more than one Member from the same category being chosen.
Candidates should have age up to (65) sixty-five years are eligible to apply for the post.
- The candidates will get the consolidated pay of Rs 4.50 lakh per month (without house and car).
- Provided that the salary, allowances and other terms and conditions of service of the Members.
The selection process will be based on the board norms.
How to Apply for Ministry Of Power Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website
- Find the notification link in the home page.
- Read the notification clearly
- Download the application form if your are eligible for the post
- Fill the application and send along the required documentation through the proper channel
- Deputy Secretary (R&R), Ministry of Power, 2nd Floor (Room No.223), Shram Shakti Bhavan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi — 110001.
- The same must also be sent through email at email@example.com by 16.8.2021.
For more such Notifications: Click Here