Mphasis new vacancy for the post of Senior Test Engineer ; Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree. Mphasis Limited is an IT services company based in Bangalore, India. The company provides infrastructure technology and applications outsourcing services, as well as architecture guidance, application development and integration, and application management services. It serves financial services, telecom, logistics, and technology industries. Mphasis was ranked #7 in India IT companies and overall #189 by Fortune India 500 in 2019. In April 2016, Hewlett Packard Enterprise sold the majority of its stake in Mphasis to Blackstone Group LP for around 1 billion.
In this job vacancy , Mphasis announces job for the post of Senior Test Engineer having work location Pune The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job , An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Test Engineer
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 8 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Mphasis new vacancy
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience to Selenium automation framework, developing/extending automation library, Selenium Web Drivers and
- Experience writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- abilities to write scripts and test in a headless browser way for variety of browser types and versions.
- Good experience of test management tools such as TFS or JIRA.
- Good experience of one of the test cases management tools that is widely used in the projects
- Experience working in a collaborative environment while maintaining a pleasant, helpful personality.
- Working knowledge of multiple Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) and industry standard development methodologies.
- Experience with defect tracking tools and test case management systems.
- TFS & Agile knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of agile scrum development lifecycles and how they pertain to Quality Assurance needs
- Experience with TDD, ATDD or BDD processes is a plus
- Have proficient knowledge in Testing process and all the testing phases
- Creative and effective in oral and written communication, ability to communicate with all stakeholders in distributed teams
- Excellent analytic approach and problem-solving technique
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to respond quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Desired to have certifications in Testing and Automation Testing
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY , Click here