NAPS Eastern Railway Recruitment: The Eastern Railway is among the 18 zones of the Indian Railways. Its headquarters is at Fairley Place, Kolkata and comprises four divisions: Howrah, Malda, Sealdah, and Asansol. Each division is headed by a Divisional Railway Manager.
NAPS Eastern Railway Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||National Apprenticeship Program Scheme|
|Name of the Establishment||Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Post||Electronics Mechanic|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Job Location||Munger, Bihar|
Candidate should pass 10th class is mandatory to apply for NAPS Registration 2021. If the committee found that the applied candidate is not eligible for the post he/she will be disqualified at any stage in the recruitment process.
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary for both posts are Rs. 6000/- to Rs. 8,000/- per month from the respective board, to help cover the basic costs of the candidates while they receive their training. The candidate will get all Naps Benefits. Salary is based on the performance of the candidates / Company rules.
NAPS Job Training 2021 Details
- Course Name is Electronics Mechanic. The duration of the course is 25 months.
- Training time is 06 Months and On the Job Training Duration is 19 months.
Munger, Bihar – 811 214.
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Jobs 2021?
- Go to the official site of NAPS
- Click Apprenticeship Opportunities Tab on Home Page
- Now find the required notification on that page.
- Click the recruitment notification, refer the details
- Then Click Apply for this opportunity link
- Register yourself on the NAPS Portal
- Fill in all your details in the online application form
- Finally check the provided details and submit the form.
For more such Notifications: Click Here