NCB Recruitment 2021: National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCB), then Cement Research Institute of India (CRI) was founded on 24th December 1962 with the objective to promote research and scientific work connected with cement and building materials trade and industry.
NCB Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Board||National Council for Cement and Building Materials|
|Name of the Post||Group Manager Personnel & AdministrationGroup Manager Finance & AccountsGroup ManagerMaterials Management Services|
|Number of Vacancies||3|
|Last Date||21 days from the date of notification released|
There is one vacancy offered for the post of Group Manager Personnel & Administration, one for Group Manager Finance & Accounts and one for Group Manager Materials Management Services.
Candidate’s age should not exceed maximum age limit of 50 years to apply for the post of Group Manager in National Council for Cement and Building Material. Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- Candidate should have completed Post Graduation in Human Resources or commerce or CA or ICWA or MBA (Finance) or Graduation in Engineering or B.Com or B.Sc with PG Diploma in Materials Management to apply for this post.
- Applicant should have 15 years of post-qualification work experience in related field at Central Government or State Government or Autonomous Bodies or in Private Sector Companies.
- Candidate should have minimum 5 years on service with Level 11 pay scale.
- Candidate must have working knowledge in computer
Sleeted Candidate for the post of Group Manager in National Council for Cement and Building Material will get paid for Rs. 78800 to Rs. 130400 per month. Salary will be given based on the qualification and work experience. Candidate will also receive DA, HRA & Transport Allowance extra as per 7th CPC and LTC, Gratuity, Children Education Allowance & Medical Reimbursement as per rule of the council.
Based on the screening test candidates will be shortlisted for Interview. Interview Details will be sent to shortlisted candidates. Based on the performance on personal interview candidates will be appointed.
Candidates should have to apply for this recruitment 21 days from the date of notification released on the Employment News.
How to Apply for NCB Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of National Council for Cement and Building Material.
- Go to recruitment page and find the notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- Application form is attached with official notification.
- Download the notification and cut the applicant form separately.
- Fill the application form and attach required documents.
- Send the application form to National Council for Cement and Building Materials 34 Km Stone, Delhi-Mathura Road (NH-2),Ballabgarh -121 004, Haryana.
For more such Notifications: Click Here