NCRTC Civil Engineer Syllabus : The National Capital Region Transport Corporation is a joint venture company of the Government of India and the states of Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, and Delhi.
NCRTC Civil Engineer Syllabus :
Board Name: National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC)
Post Name: Engineering Associate- II (Civil)
The Engineering Associate- II (Civil) will be selected by the Process of Computer Based Test (CBT) and interview. The weightage of Computer Based Test and Interview shall be 80:20.
- The Exam will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) with 100 Questions
- The Exam Timing is 2 Hours
- The Question Paper will be in English language only
CBT Exam Pattern
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||20 marks|
|Subject knowledge (Theoretical/ Practical)||60 marks|
Civil Engineer Syllabus:
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical Operation
- Blood Relation
- Number Puzzle
- Venn Diagrams
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical reasoning
- Direction and Distance
- Statement and Reasoning
- General Knowledge/ Current Affairs
- Subject knowledge
- Structure Design-Design & development of Civil structures-bridges, Flyovers, tunnels, Underground/ Elevated corridors, stations.
- Civil Construction- Construction of Civil structures-bridges, Flyovers, tunnels, Underground/ Elevated corridors, stations.
iii. Procurement/Contract Management-Bid/ Tendering process Management, pre-qualification process, bidding process, evaluation, issuance of LOA, preparation of contract agreement, etc.
- Quality/ Auditing Civil Work- Civil project Auditing/ Quality Control in construction projects/ Railway Metro projects- Civil structures, bridges, Flyovers, tunnels, Underground/ Elevated Corridors, stations.
- Track Design/ Alignment-Detail design of Rail Alignment & Track Design for Railways, LRT, Metro, Monorail, High Speed and/ or Freight Railways and other guided Transport Systems.