NDDB Recruitment 2022 : The National Dairy Development Board is a statutory body set up by an Act of the Parliament of India. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying of the Government of India. The main office is in Anand, Gujarat with regional offices throughout the country.
NDDB Recruitment 2022 :
Company name: National Dairy Development Board(NDDB)
Post name: Java Developer
- The candidates applying for the job must have Completed B.E./M.E. (IT/Computers) or B.Tech./M.Tech (IT/Computers) or MSc (Computer Science) or MCA or equivalent
- The candidates must have with Minimum 5 years of Working Experience
The candidates applying for the job must be in the Age Limit of 30 years as on 01 April 2022.
Job Skills Required:
The candidates applying for the job must have following skills:
- Must have Knowledge of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Should Know about Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- have Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework Spring MVC
NDDB Salary Structure:
The selected candidates will be given the salary up to Rs. 10 Lakhs per annum.
How to apply for the NDDB Job Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates applying for the job must check the Official Website: https://www.nddb.coop/ and
- Click the “Career Opportunities “option under “Opportunities” column.
- click on ”Current Vacancies” option
- search for the job notification under Information and Communication Technology column
- Check for the Job Details
- Click on”Apply” Option.
- The candidates have to Register or Log In with their details.
- The candidate can apply for the job, before 24-04-2022