NFDC Recruitment 2022: The National Film Development Corporation of India based in Mumbai is the central agency established in 1975, to encourage high quality Indian cinema. It functions in areas of film financing, production and distribution and under Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India.
NFDC Recruitment 2022:
Board Name: National Film Development Corporation of India (NFDC)
Post Name: General Manager and Other Post
The National Film Development Corporation of India (NFDC) has released a Job Notification for Appointing 3 General Manager, Manager (Film Production), Deputy General Manager (Finance & Account) on a Deputation/Immediate Absorption Basis. The Selected Officer will be Given Posting at the location of New Delhi and Mumbai (Maharashtra).
The candidates applying for the Must Meet the Said Eligibility Criteria:
|General Manager||Degree||Minimum 10 years in a Senior Managerial position|
|Manager (Film Production)||Degree/ OR Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Cinema||Minimum 7 years in production or motion picture films|
|Deputy General Manager (Finance & Account)||CA/ICWA||Minimum 7 years|
Job Age Limit:
The candidates applying for the job must not exceed the Age Limit of 45 years to 55 years as on the Date of 31.07.2022
Job Selection Process:
The candidates applied for the job will be selected based on the Interview conducted by the board. The candidates shortlisted will be Called for Interview. The Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date and time of the Interview through the Email their ID. The selected candidates will be subjected to undergo a Medical Examination as per the Corporation policy.
The candidates selected for the Job will be given the Salary of Rs. 70, 000 to of Rs. 2, 60, 000 – May vary For Each Post.
How to apply for the NFDC Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates willing to apply for the job must visit the board website: https://www.nfdcindia.com/
- Download the Job Notification under “Latest News” Column of the Main Page
- Check the Job Details And Eligibility Criteria Of The Post.
- The Candidates have to fill the Application Form Link given in the Official Notification.
- The Application Form must be Sent to the Postal Address: The General Manager (P&A) National Film Development Corporation Limited Discovery of India Bldg., Nehru Centre, Dr. A.B. Road, Worli, Mumbai 400018 (Or) to the Email ID Mentioned in the Official Notice
- The candidates have to Sent the Application, before 31-07-2022.
Official Notification and Application Form Link