NHAI Recruitment: The National Highways Authority of India is an autonomous agency of the Government of India, set up in 1995 and is responsible for management of a network of over 50,000 km of National Highways out of 1,32,499 km in India. It is a nodal agency of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
|Name of the Board||National Highway Authority of India|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Manager (Technical)Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts)|
|Number of Vacancy||90|
|Last Date||29.11.2021 and 30.11.2021|
There were totally 73 vacancies offered for Deputy Manager (Technical) and 17 Vacancies offered for Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts) in NHAI Recruitment 2021.
- For Deputy Manager (Technical) upper age limit is 30 years.
- For Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts) upper age limit is 35 years.
- Age should be calculated as on last date of the application and age relaxation will be given as per government norms.
Deputy Manager (Technical): Candidate must have completed Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University
Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts): Candidate should completed bachelor in Commerce or Chartered Accountant or Certified Management Accountant or Master in Business Administration (Finance) from a recognized University or Institute. Or be a member of any organized Finance or Accounts related Service with 4 years of experience in related field.
Candidates will be selected based on merit list of marks obtained in Written test and Interview. Written test will be conducted in CBT mode. Based on CBT candidates will get shortlisted for Interview.
Deputy Manager Salary
- Deputy Manager (Technical) will get paid for Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100 per month with Grade pay of Rs. 5400 per month.
- Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts) will paid for Rs. 56100 to 177500 PM with Grade pay of Rs. 5400 per month.
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of NHAI.
- Go to vacancies page then find the job notification and application.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Submit the application form.