NIOT Recruitment: The National Institute of Ocean Technology was established in November 1993 as an autonomous society under the Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India. NIOT is managed by a Governing Council and the Director is the head of the Institute. The institute is based in Chennai.
|Name of the board||National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT)|
|Name of the post||Scientist C, D,F, and Senior Executive|
|No of vacancies||4|
|LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF Non-remote localities||09.08.2021|
|Hard Copy of APPLICATIONS – Remote localities||16.08.2021|
- Scientist – F (Life Science)-01
- Scientist – C (Mechanical)-01
- Scientist – D (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Physics)-01
- Senior Executive- 01
- Scientist F – Master’s degree in Life Sciences in Marine Biology/Biotechnology, Environmental Science from a recognized university / National Laboratories or its equivalent with atleast First class (60% marks) In the qualifying degree level. Desirable: Ph.D. in the relevant field or equivalent from a recognized University / National Laboratories.
- Scientist C – (Mechanical)- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technology from a recognized University with at least First Class (60% marks) in the qualifying degree level.
- Scientist D – Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or Technology or M.Sc.in Physics from a recognized University with at least First Class (60% marks) in the qualifying degree level.
- Senior Executive- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University, basic knowledge of computer and minimum 6/10 years experience preferably in Govt. / PSU / Autonomous respectively or its equivalent.
- Scientist – F (Life Science)- Not exceeding 50 years
- Scientist – C (Mechanical)- Not exceeding 50 years
- Scientist – D (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Physics)- Not exceeding 56 years on the closing date of the online application
- Senior Executive- Not exceeding 56 years on the closing date of the online application
- Scientist – F (Life Science)- Pay Level 13A (Rs. 131100 – 216600) and allowances as admissible under 7th CPC
- Scientist – C (Mechanical)- Pay Level 11 (Rs. 67700 – 208700) and allowances as admissible under 7th CPC
- Scientist – Pay Level 12 (Rs. 78800 – 209200) and allowances as admissible under 7th CPC
- Senior Executive- Pay Level 06 (Rs. 35400 – 112400) and allowances as admissible to Central Govt.
The final selection of the candidate will be based on the candidate’s performance in the interview.
How to Apply For NIOT Recruitment Notification 2021?
- Candidates can open the official website.
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
- Online Application Last Date- 02.08.2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Non-remote localities – 09.08.2021
- Hard Copy Of Applications – Remote localities -16.08.2021
For more such Notifications: Click Here