NIT Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Technology Calicut, formerly Regional Engineering College Calicut, is a public technical university and an institute of national importance governed by the NIT Act passed by the Parliament of India. The campus is situated 22 kilometres north east of Kozhikode, on the Kozhikode–Mukkam Road.
NIT Recruitment 2022:
Name of the Board: National Institute of Technology
Title of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
- National Institute of Technology Calicut recruits various openings for Junior Research Fellow for the SERB POWER FELLOWSHIP at the School of Materials Science and Engineering.
- This post is recruiting on the basis of Contract only. Eligible candidates can apply.
- The project name is “Interface Engineering of Rhenium based nano hetero structures for enhanced hydrogen evolution reaction”.
Candidates below the age of 35 can eligible to apply for the post of Junior Research Fellow.
Applicants shall pass M.Sc Chemistry / Physics with a minimum 6.5 CGPA and GATE/CSIR-JRF/NET with a minimum of 60% Marks.
- Selected candidates from the e-mail can attend the interview, which will be done only Offline.
- Candidates who are worked in government or any other organization are instructed to send a “No Objection Certificate” if they are selected.
- Candidates are instructed to send an application through e-mail id email@example.com with the subject of “Application for JRF: SERB POWER FELLOWSHIPSMSE/NS”.
- Candidates scanned their Certificates/documents in a PDF format and send them along with the mail. The last date to submit the application is 24.10.2022.
Process of Apply:
- Candidates can visit the official site of NIT Calicut, link is given below.
- In the homepage click on the menu button and select recruitment option.
- Next click on Contractual Appointments.
- On the top of the page click Application form and fill the requirements and send it through the mail.