NMRC Recruitment: The Noida Metro is a rapid transit system connecting the twin cities of Noida and Greater Noida in Gautam Buddh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India. The metro network consists of one line, with a total length of 29.7 kilometres serving 21 stations. A second line is planned.
|Name of the board||Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRC)|
|Name of the post||Project Head– (GM Level)|
|No of vacancies||As per requirement|
A Bachelor’s or Equivalent Degree in Civil Engineering from a government-recognized university or institute is required.
Candidates should not be more than 55 years as on 30.06.2021 for eligible to apply the NMRC recruitment.
Candidates will get the salary for the post is Rs.1, 20,000 – 2, 80,000 (IDA) and other allowances and perquisites as per HR Rules of NMRC.
The candidate will be shortlisted on their eligibility/experience in the relevant field. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Download NMRC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the Official site of NMRC website
- Select Career / Recruitment section on the Home screen.
- Find and open the “Application for the Post of Project Head– (GM Level)” advertisement then read the notification.
- Click the Annexure-II option for downloading the Application form.
- Fill the Application form and Send it to the belonging address with the required documents.
- The General Manager/HR, Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd 3 rd Floor, Ganga Shopping Complex, Sector-29, Noida-201301 (U.P.)
For more such Notifications: Click Here