Northern Railway Recruitment: The Northern Railway is one of the 18 Railway zones of India and the northernmost zone of the Indian Railways. It is headquartered at the New Delhi Baroda House near India Gate.
Northern Railway Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) , Northern Railway (RRC NR), Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi|
|Name of the post||Apprentice|
|No of vacancies||3093|
The board has allotted 3093 vacancies for the post of Apprentice.
Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Candidates must have passed the 10th class examination under the 10+2 system or its equivalent and must have passed the ITI course in relevant trades from a recognized institution.
Candidates should have age between 15 to 24 years are eligible for apply to the posts.
RRC NR Salary Details:
The shortlisted candidates will get the salary as per the board norms for the posts.
Selection will be done on the basis on the merit list. There will be no written test.
- The application fee for General, OBC Candidates Rs. 100/- and for SC, ST Candidates no application fee is needed.
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
- Online Application Start : 20 September 2021
- Registration Last Date : 20 October 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 20 October 2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
How to Apply for RRC NR Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website
- Read the Notification for More Details about Delhi RRC NR Apprentice Recruitment.
- Click on the Link “Engagement of Act Apprentice” ONLINE Application.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.