Oil India Limited Recruitment: Oil India Limited is the second largest government owned hydrocarbon exploration and production corporation. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India with its operational headquarters in Duliajan, Assam, India.
Oil India Limited Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB)|
|Establishment Name||Oil India Limited (OIL)|
|Name of the Post||Director (Exploration & Development)|
Candidate’s age should between 45 years to 60 years to apply for the post of Director (Exploration & Development) in Oil India Limited (OIL recruitment 2021.
- Candidate should have completed Post Graduate in Geology or Geophysics or Graduation in Petroleum Engineering from recognized University.
- Applicant needed to have experience at senior level in a large organization of repute in petroleum sector.
Selected candidate for the post of Director in OIL will get paid for Rs. 180000 to Rs. 340000 per month.
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be called for Personal Interview. Based on the performance in Interview candidates will get selected.
Selected candidate will be appointed for the period of 5 years from the date of joining or till the date of attaining superannuation or until the further order.
How to Apply for OIL Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of PESB.
- Go to recruitment page then find the OIL notification and application link.
- Or use the link given in this page to apply.
- Fill the application, attach required documents and submit it.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Send it to Smt.Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises
- Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
For more such Notifications: Click Here