Oil India Recruitment: Oil India Limited is the second largest government owned hydrocarbon exploration and production corporation. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India, with its operational headquarters in Duliajan, Assam, India.
Oil India Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||Oil India Limited|
|Name of the post||Chairman & Managing Director|
|No of vacancies||various|
Candidates should have completed an Engineering graduate/ Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant/ Graduate with full time MBA/PGDIM from a leading Institute.
Applicants should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in an organization of repute preferably in Petroleum sector.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
The Chairman and Managing Director is the Corporation’s Chief Executive Officer, reporting to the Board of Directors and the Government. He or she is in charge of the Corporation’s efficient operation in order to meet its business objectives and performance targets.
Candidates should have a minimum of 45 years of experience. For 2 or 3 years of residual service from the date of vacancy to the date of retirement.
The monthly remuneration for this position is between Rs. 200000-370000 (IDA). Internal candidates will be required to have one year of service in the eligible scale, while others will be required to have two years of service as of the date of vacancy.
- Applicants from the Central Government / All India Services must be employed in a position equivalent to that of Joint Secretary in the Government of India at the time of application.
- Applicants from the Union’s Armed Forces must be serving as a Major General in the Army or an equivalent rank in the Navy or Air Force at the time of application.
- Applicants from the state public sector or the private sector must be employed at the board level at the time of application.
The interview is used to choose candidates for the position. For further information, see the official announcement.
How to Apply For Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website
- Click on the vacancies tab, click on advertised vacancies
- Find the NRL recruitment notification 2021
- Click on the link
- New pdf will be opened.
- Click on the apply online link and apply for the post
- Download the filled application for further updates.
- Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.