ONGC Recruitment 2021: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is an Indian government owned crude oil and natural gas corporation. Its registered office is in New Delhi. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India.
ONGC Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Board||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Post Name||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Last Date||16th May 2021|
- There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
- Aspirants should have completed Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- The degree of MBBS should compulsorily be registered with Medical Council of India / State
- The Candidate must possess the essential prescribed qualifications as well as a valid registration with the concerned statutory authority (wherever applicable) on or before the last date of submitting application. Experience is desirable for all posts
- Qualifications equivalent to the one prescribed in this advertisement including qualifications acquired from a foreign university will not be accepted.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview. The details regarding ONGC Recruitment 2021 Interview will be informed later. Candidates can attend the interview through in-Person or Through Online Method.
Following weightages shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:
|Qualification||70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)|
- Candidates will be informed about mode of interview i.e. to appear in-person or through online method with details of date, time and venue etc. In case it is decided to conduct interview through online method, the candidate should be able to connect through Google Meet/Zoom/Whatsapp, Webex, etc. as the case may be.
- All communications with the candidate shall be through SMS/ e-mail
- Candidates who qualify in the interview shall be empanelled in the Merit List.
- Selected candidates will receive salary of Rs. 72,000/- per month
- Selected candidates will be paid consolidated monthly remuneration as mentioned above
- Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis for a period up to 30.06.2022.
- Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining.
- Duly filled Application Format
- 2 recent passport size photograph
- All original educational certificates (class X onwards)
- Proof of valid registration with the statutory council (wherever applicable)
- Self-attested experience certificates, caste/community certificate (if applicable).
- Disability Certificate in the case of PwD candidate(s)
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021:
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above conditions should send their application through following email
- Candidates are required to send the scanned copy of neatly typed/hand written Application in the format given at Annexure-I of this advertisement to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org as pdf file.
- In case, If the Interview is held in person, candidates should produce the all the required documents
- Applications received after the last date will not be accepted
For more such Notifications: Click Here