PESB Released BHEL Recruitment: Public Enterprises Selection Board officially released the recruitment notification for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited on28.10.2022. The title of the post is Director (Power). Interested candidates can enroll for the post. The last date to submit the online application is 05.01.2023.
PESB Released BHEL Recruitment:
Name of the Board: Public Enterprises Selection Board – Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited
Title of the Post: Director (Power)
Status: Notification Released
|Age of superannuation 60 years|
|45 years||2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.||45 years||3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.|
The Applicant should complete Engineering from a recognized University with good academic records to be eligible to apply for the post.
Candidates should have an experience of at least five years in areas of catering to Power Sector Business preferably in Execution of large Power Projects.
Selected candidates for this post can get a salary of Rs. 180000-340000 (IDA).
The shortlisted candidates from the applications will be eligible to attend the interview. Interview dates will be informed later by the officials.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the https://pesb.gov.in/
- On the homepage click ‘vacancies’.
- Choose ‘Advertised Vacancies’ from the option.
- Select “Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)”
- Click apply online link and start applying.
- Fill in the required details and submit the application (OR)
- Make a printout copy and send it to, Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- All correspondence with the public enterprise’s selection board should be addressed to the secretary, the public enterprises selection board only.