PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is an Indian statutory corporation under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Power, Government of India and is headquartered in Gurugram, India and engaged mainly in transmission of bulk power across different states of India.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022:
Who Offered: Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
Which Posts: Law Officer in Assistant Officer Trainee Law
Wanted Persons: 08
- Job Title – Assistant Officer Trainee Law
- Sector – Power and Energy
- Functional Role – Law Officer
- Number of Openings – 08 Posts
- Candidates Should be well conversant with all legal matters and should have adequate knowledge of Law relating to contracts, Taxation, Labour, Customs, Excise, Land Acquisition, Civil, Corporate Law, Arbitration, Electricity matters, etc.
- The candidates should have Business Acumen, Personal Effectiveness, People skills, Ability to Execute, Ability to develop self & others and commitment. Should have excellent leadership qualities and decision-making capabilities, strong inter-personal and communication skills and must be able to lead a team of Law Professionals with result-oriented approach and commitment to quality and assigned targets.
Candidates must have completed Graduate with LL.B. (Bachelor of Laws) (Law) from reputed colleges.
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Notification:
Step 1: Candidates visit the Official Site @ https://www.ncs.gov.in/
Step 2: On the Home Page, Candidates can view on Job Seekers àFind Jobs.
Step 3: After that, the Candidates will have to select the post for which has to fill the form given below and click on apply button.
Step 4: Candidates can enter the required details and upload the necessary documents.