PGIMER Recruitment 2022: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research is a public medical university in Chandigarh, India. It is an ‘Institute of National Importance’. It has educational, medical research, and training facilities for its students including all specialties, super specialties and sub specialties.
PGIMER Recruitment 2022:
Name of the Board: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
- Opening Date for Online Registration for Filling up of Online Application on PGIMER’s Website www.pgimer.edu.in (Recruitment link at Home Page) – 13.10.2022
- Closing Date for Online Registration & Submission of Online Applications – 02.11.2022
- Opening Date for Availability of Admit Cards for Downloading from PGIMER’s Website – 21.11.2022
- Date for Computer Based Test (CBT) For 75 Marks 25.11.2022
- Expected Date of Declaration of CBT Result for Shortlisting of Candidates – 02.12.2022
- Expected Date Of Publishing Eligibility Notice On Institute’s Website In Respect Of Candidates Who Will Be Eligible for Departmental Interview & Assessment – 12.12.2022
- Expected Date of Document Verification by the Committee – 19.12.2022
- Expected Date of Departmental Interview & Assessment for 25 Marks – 19.12.2022
- Expected Date of Declaration of Final Result 24.12.2022
PGIMER Vacancy 2022:
- Senior Residents (POST CODE-SR/023) – 18
- Senior Medical Officer (POST CODE-SMO/024) – 02
Total – 20
Candidates should have completed upto 45years of age limit
Candidates will be allowed to appear in the Computer Based Test (CBT) on the basis of entries filled in by him/her in Online Application Form. CBT shall be held on Friday, the 25th November, 2022 at examination centres
Senior Resident and Senior Medical Officer – Level-11 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.67,700/- + NPA.
- Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of fee.
- SC/ST category: Rs.800/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
- For all others including General/ OBC/EWS: Rs.1500/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable
Steps to Apply:
- Registered Users Click on `Applicant login’ to access the Application form with User ID and password received on your e-mail and mobile number.
- Click on the ‘Go to Application Form’ button and please read the important instructions carefully. The Application Form is categorized into the several sections.
- Pay the fee
- Upload the photos and signature
- Check and download after filling up the application form
- Take a printout for future use
PGIMER Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF