Prasar Bharati Job Recruitment : Prasar Bharati is India’s public broadcaster, headquartered in New Delhi. It is a statutory autonomous body set up by an Act of Parliament and comprises the Doordarshan Television Network and All India Radio, which were earlier media units of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
Prasar Bharati Job Recruitment :
Who Offered: Prasar Bharati
Which Posts: Digital Content Manager and Senior Digital Content Manager
- Candidates must have completed PG from a recognized University/ Institution and PG in Journalism & Mass Communication from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Applicants shall have 3 years of experience in the field of Digital Media. (b) Out of above 3 years, 1 years of experience should be of working in a Government department or PSU setup or equivalent in Digital and Social Media Platforms Department.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the field of Digital Media. (b) Out of above 10 years, 5 years of experience should be working in a Government department or PSU setup or equivalent in Digital and Social Media Platforms Department.
Candidates do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 24 years to Maximum Age Limit of 40 years.
Remuneration offered may be negotiated for suitable candidate, the sole discretion of Prasar Bharati.
- Digital Content Manager – Rs.50,000/- pm
- Senior Digital Content Manager – Rs. 60,000/- pm
Prasar Bharati reserves the right to conduct test and/ or interview of the shortlisted candidates. No TA/DA etc. will be paid for attending the test/ interview.
How to Apply for Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022:
Those candidates who are eligible and willing to work on above terms & conditions in Prasar Bharati, having requisite qualification and experience indicated above may apply online on Prasar Bharati web link http://applications.prasarbharati.org/ within 30 days from the date of publication on Prasar Bharati website along with self-attested copies of supporting documents. In case of any difficulty in submission it may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org along with screenshot of Error.