RITES Recruitment 2021: Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited, abbreviated as RITES Ltd, is a wholly owned subsidiary and a engineering consultancy corporation, specializing in the field of transport infrastructure.
RITES Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Board||Rail India Technical and Economic Service|
|Name of the Post||General Manager, Joint General Manager / Deputy General Manager, Manager, Joint General Manager Mechanical / Deputy General Manager, Manager Mechanical and Deputy General Manager|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||22.07.2021|
- Mahaparampa (Civil) – 01 Post
- Joint General Manager (Civil) / Deputy General Manager (Civil) – 01 Post
- Manager (Civil) – 01 Post
- Joint General Manager Mechanical / Deputy General Manager – 01 Post
- Manager Mechanical – 01 Post
- Deputy General Manager (Operations) – 01 Post
- Candidate should have experience in Port planning, Design and execution of port related structure i.e. jetty, Quay wall, backwater, including Building and services is mandatory to apply for Mahaparampa, Joint General Manager / Deputy General Manager, Manager Posts
- For Joint General Manager Mechanical / Deputy General Manager, Manager Mechanical post candidate should having experience in Planning, design, tendering and operation of mechanical handling of bulk cargo, general cargo, container, liquid etc is mandatory.
- For Deputy General Manager post candidate should having experience in port operation is mandatory to apply for RITES Recruitment 2021.
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary of the following from the respective board.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|General Manager (Civil)||Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 2,60,000|
|Joint General Manager (Civil) / Deputy General Manager (Civil)||Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 2,20,000|
|Manager (Civil)||Rs. 50,000|
|Joint General Manager Mechanical / Deputy General Manager Mechanical||Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 2,20,000|
|Manager Mechanical||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,60,000|
|Deputy General Manager (Operations)||Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,80,000|
- Candidates are shortlisted based on Document Scrutiny.
- Educational Qualification, evaluation of CV, length of service (25 marks)
- Previous Work Experiences and Domain Knowledge (25 marks)
- APRs, D&AR and Vigilance record (25 marks)
- Potential/Overall Suitability of the candidate to requirements (25 marks)
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2021?
- Applicants are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES Official website. While submitting the online application, the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. A copy of this online application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed and attached with the detailed CV and forwarded through the Cadre Controlling.
- Applications are to be sent through respective administrative officer (HOD) indicating No Objection, Vigilance/DAR clearance & Vigilance/D&AR records indicating details of penalty if any, imposed upon the applicant during his service and ACR5 for the past 05 years. The applicants are also required to send their CV in the prescribed format (Annexure II) along with the applications.
For more such Notifications: Click Here