Rolls Royce Jobs: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited is a British luxury automobile maker. Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited operates from purpose-built administrative and production facilities opened in 2003 across from the historic Goodwood Circuit in Goodwood, West Sussex, England, United Kingdom.
Rolls Royce Jobs:
|Name of the Board||Rolls-Royce|
|Name of the Post||Service Technician|
|Number of Vacancy||As per the requirement|
The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should possess the educational qualification of the Diploma in Mechanical, Marine or Heavy Duty Automotive Engineering. Along with this the aspirants should have good communication and interpersonal skill, resourceful, team player to eligible for this recruitment.
The candidates should have been working hands on experience with diesel engines or engine automation. And the candidates should have the experience in servicing and commissioning of diesel engines to apply for this recruitment.
The selected candidates will get the following responsibilities as a Service Technician
- Undertake independently the commissioning, installation, maintenance and repair/overhaul of MTU products and its associated equipment at MTU workshop or at site in accordance with MTU manuals and/or specific given instructions.
- Capable in resolving the technical matters and completing the services according to the works order and to the acceptance of the Customers and Supervisors, thereafter, provide the service/investigation reports where applicable.
- Liaise with Supervisors and in-house Technical Specialist for technical assistance, if required.
- Develop and update own skills and knowledge to meet the job requirement through training and self-learning.
- Advise, instruct and train the team members in carrying out the assigned tasks, in using of MTU documentations, tools, customers’ drawings, etc.
- Observe the safety regulations of WSHA and guidelines/risk assessment from the company’s WHS Committee when performing work at-site or at customer’s premises.
How to Apply for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Rolls-Royce
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply (Service Technician)
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
Apply for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021
For more such Notifications: Click Here