Rolls Royce Recruitment: Charles Rolls and Henry Royce founded Rolls-Royce, a British luxury car and later an aero-engine manufacturing company, in Manchester, United Kingdom, in 1904. They quickly gained a reputation for superior engineering by producing the “best car in the world,” building on Royce’s reputation for cranes. During the First World War, they were involved in the development of aircraft engines. Jet engines were jointly developed and put into production in 1940. Rolls-Royce has a long history of developing and manufacturing engines for military and civil aircraft.
Rolls Royce Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||Rolls Royce|
|Name of the Post||Category Management & Sourcing Buyer|
Experiences and any Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years of proven Procurement and sourcing experience and a track record in delivering cost savings is preferred
- TECH/ BE – Mechanical (preferred not essential)
- PG – MBA/ PGDBM (Any specialisation SCM would be preferred and/or significant industry experience).
- Has a proven track record of delivering results.
- Global outlook and exposure to different challenges, cultures and ways of working.
- Good planning / project management skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Familiarity with procurement and supply chain management preferred
- Supplier Relationships: Assigned responsibility for the effective management of partners and suppliers on a day-to-day basis
- Work with suppliers to find and deliver cost-cutting possibilities in accordance with agreed-upon contracts, using relevant cost models
- Strategic Sourcing: As needed, will assist with the execution of sourcing and commercial activities in order to maximise the value offer across certain commodities and categories. Will be able to develop a fact-based understanding of the present supply base, supplier economics, and important industry trends
- Support the formulation and implementation of necessary integrated commodity/category/supplier strategies, which will provide a clear vision and strategic framework for the chosen supply chain (s). Collaborate in highly skilled cross-functional teams to ensure that strategies are tailored to the needs of current and future manufacturing programmes.
How to Apply Rolls Royce Careers 2021?
- Candidates should visit the given link @ https://careers.rolls-royce.com/india.
- Check the career page, and click the “Category Management & Sourcing Buyer” vacancies link.
- Checks the eligibility details and click “apply “online option.
- Fill the application form and upload the mentioned documents details.
- Submit the application form and click download option.
- Take a print out for future reference.
For more such Notifications: Click Here