SAP India Pvt. vacancy for the post of Node JS Developer -SAP Cloud Posts. SAP SE is a German multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. The company is especially known for its ERP software. SAP is the largest European software company by revenue, and, is the world’s third-largest publicly-traded software company.
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
In the job announcement, SAP India announces the job vacancies for Node JS Developer-SAP Cloud posts, with job location in Bangalore.
SAP India Pvt. vacancy
Required Skill : Node JS, Java
Role of an selected candidate :
As a developer in the UI Framework team, the primary responsibility will be to develop reusable framework components that would be used across the Cloud for Customer product.
You will work with a highly motivated and talented set of colleagues. You will:
• Be a motivated, self-starter who can operate with minimal handholding
• Understand customer requirements and translate it to features in the product
• Develop and Deliver Features and Innovations in the UI and Technical layer with highest Quality.
• Support the SAP Cloud solutions in using the UI framework through consulting, enhancements and issue resolution.
• Work on projects across organizations, hierarchy levels and cultures.
• In your topic, be the expert and face to the customer, the Cloud Product organizations and other Stakeholder organizations.
• BE/BTECH/MCA/MTECH with 4-7 years of Industry experience
• Knowhow of Cloud and Open Source, Object-Oriented Concepts
• Experienced coder in Node JS, Java
• Experience in test driven development will be a plus point
• Very good analytical skills and debugging skills with an ability to handle complexity
• Quick in exploring new areas and willingness to work on various technologies
• High customer focus and ability to analyze and provide prompt solutions to customer issues
• Strong collaboration skills, communication skills and fluent in written and spoken English.
Direct link to apply , click here