SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment: State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the list.
SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||SBI Mutual Fund|
|Name of the Post||Relationship Manager, Senior Manager – PMS Operations, Branch Head – Bagalkot, and Analyst posts|
|No of vacancy||As per recruitment|
|Job location||Nizamabad – Kamareddy|
Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Candidates should have pass a MBA, CA & Graduate with 2-4 years of Industry Experience
- Applicants should have Good knowledge of Equity, Debt Markets will be added advantage and MDF Certified
- Understanding of the Debt Market and Treasury Operations is essential.
- Accounting and auditing systems and procedures are well-understood.
- Have a thorough understanding of all capital market regulations, rules, and policies, as well as other issues.
- To be able to develop significant client relationships, you must have excellent verbal communication and listening abilities.
- Customer-centric and goal-oriented, with a proven track record of increasing revenue and meeting targets.
- Proactive with problem-solving and quick-thinking abilities.
- You should be able to lead a team to implement ideas and carry them out on the ground.
- Detailed knowledge of the regulatory system and taxation laws
- In a multi-location setting, good communication and teamwork skills are essential.
- Paying close attention to the details
- Strong desire to learn and manage tasks on my own.
- Corporate analysis is something I’m passionate about, and I’m interested in learning more about it.
- It is preferable if you have knowledge of the Asset Management industry.
SBI Mutual Fund Role and Responsibilities:
- Circle / RBO / Location coordination with SBI Branches.
- The primary responsibility of a Relationship Manager is to sell SBIMF products at the selected location and in the surrounding areas, as well as to build relationships in order to generate sales.
- Prospective clients should be identified and converted into real business prospects.
- To ensure client loyalty, expand the existing portfolio.
- Meeting targets in order to meet the company’s annual objectives
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) ensures efficient service and high-quality products.
- Organize marketing events and conferences for new customers.
- Monitoring the efficiency of the process and making suggestions for improvement
- Ensure that sales processes and requirements are followed.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual business plans are all met.
- For reaching Channel Sales, you’ll need channel development and networking expertise.
- To oversee the retirement fund’s/back Treasury’s office operations.
- To keep track of cash flow and offer the fund management with regular updates on the cash situation.
- To oversee all investment operations, including all settlements.
How to Apply SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link @ https://career5.successfactors.e.
- Check the career page, and click the vacancies link.
- Checks the eligibility details and click “apply “online option.
- Fill the application form and upload the mentioned documents details.
- Submit the application form and click download option.
- Take a print out for your future reference.
Download Notification Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3 | Link 4
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here