SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment: SBI Mutual Fund was incorporated in 1987 with its corporate head office located in Mumbai, India. SBIFMPL is a joint venture between the State Bank of India, an Indian public sector bank, and Amundi, a European asset management company.
SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||SBI Mutual Fund|
|Name of the Post||Lead – Operational Risk|
A candidate must fulfil all of the eligibility requirements to apply for the SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2021. Candidates should have completed an MBA and be a graduate with at least 12 years of industry experience and knowledge of FRM. Aspirants with a strong understanding of business processes and marketplaces are sought after.
Role and Responsibilities
- Creating an enterprise operational risk management framework for the company – identify and analyse important operational risks and ensuring that suitable mitigation steps are done.
- Business Units, Infrastructure Groups, and Control Functions all use the Framework.
- The organization’s procedures, systems, and permanent controls are all being monitored.
- Keeping an effective control framework in place to assess the whole breadth of corporate operations.
- Other responsibilities include audits, reporting to committees and boards, product testing, and due diligence.
- Using systemic controls ensure that regulatory, SID, and internal norms are followed.
- Internal investment templates are being reviewed from a risk viewpoint, and they are being adapted to external risks and the environment.
- Risk management oversight of investment processes
- Dealing room, trade allocation, and optimum execution controls
- Developing investment risk policies, risk policies, best execution policies, and related controls
- Processes relating to credit risk need to be monitored.
- Organizing the ECR, as well as the relevant analytics and documents
- As needed, reporting to the RMCB, AMC, and Trustee Board, as well as any regulators.
- Market and industry advancements, best practises, new legislation, and knowledge sharing with the team are all important to keep track of.
- Analyses of important investment variables
- Using various tools, increasing the level of automation, systemic controls, and analytics
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge and application of investment-related regulatory rules
- Detailed knowledge of the business and the hazards that each area entails.
- From a risk standpoint, knowledge of valuation norms and oversight are essential.
- A thorough awareness of the industry’s regulatory framework
- Ability to independently lead efforts while also cooperating and coordinating with a large number of stakeholders
- Strong organisational abilities, including the ability to multitask and prioritise, as well as the capacity to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Excellent writing and verbal communication abilities; ability to create successful reports and presentations
- Customer-focused and result-oriented approach with a problem-solving attitude, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
How to Apply SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2021?
- Go to SBI Mutual Fund’s official website and look for the Lead – Operational Risk Notification.
- Read the eligibility requirements and then click the Apply Now button.
- Then open an SBI Mutual Fund account.
- Now it’s your turn. Use your email address and password to log in.
- Apply for the positions listed above and submit your application.
For more such Notifications: Click Here