S&P Global new vacancy released for the post of Salesforce Administrator ; Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree. S&P Global Inc. (prior to April 2016 McGraw Hill Financial, Inc., and prior to 2013 McGraw-Hill Companies) is an American publicly traded corporation headquartered in New York city. Its primary areas of business are financial information and analytics. It is the parent company of S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, and S&P Global Platts, CRISIL, and is the majority owner of the S&P Dow Jones Indices joint venture.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job , those candidates who are Interested and qualified has to apply for this post through online mode. In the job announcement, S&P Global announces the job vacancies for Salesforce Administrator posts, with job location in Hyderabad.
Job Designation: Salesforce Administrator(Scrum Master).
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
S&P Global new vacancy released
- Required 4 Years+ experienced Salesforce Business Analyst / Administrator and Scrum Master with excellent communication skills
- Scrum Master activities-Facilitates team meetings, including:
- Backlog Refinement
- Iteration Planning
- Daily Stand-Up (DSU)
- Iteration Review
- Iteration Retrospective
- Removes impediments and barriers to the team’s progress
- Protects the team from outside influence
- Coaches the team on the best ways to refine their backlog and create Stories
- Ensure Development team understands and maintains commitment to the Definition of Done (DoD)
- Assists the PO in preparing and refining the backlog for PI and Iteration Planning
- Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items
- Coach the Product Owner to ensure the volume and flow of Product Backlog Items (user stories) towards the top of the Product Backlog are Ready for the Sprint Backlog
- Ability to initiate, plan, execute, and guide the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria within a specified time.
- B.S. or M.S. in computer science, information systems, math, business, or engineering
- Salesforce admin/App builder Certifications is a plus
- Agile Certification required (Certified Scrum Master (CSM®) is a plus
- SAFe knowledge is a plus
- Strong Critical Thinking and analytical skills
- Deep knowledge of and passion for Agile/Scrum including Agile metrics and reporting techniques
- Communication skills (presentational, active listening, ability to build consensus, and support across functions and at all levels)
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY , CLICK HERE
ALSO READ DRDO Jobs : jobs for the post of apprentice , no exams to be given , Check details here