Sports Authority of India Vacancy: The Sports Authority of India is the apex national sports body of India, established in 1982 by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of Government of India for the development of sport in India.
Sports Authority of India Vacancy:
|Name of the Board||Sports Authority of India|
|Name of the Post||Young Professional(Athlete Relation Manager)|
|Number of Vacancies||04|
|Application starting Date||18-05-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||01.06.2021|
SAI Vacancy 2021
There were 4 vacancies were offered for the post of Young Professionals (Athlete Relation Manager) at SAI NSWC Gandhinagar, Gujarat. This recruitment is clearly based on contract.
Young Professional Age limit
Candidates should not exceed maximum age limit of 35 years to apply for Young Professionals (Athlete Relation Manager) at SAI Recruitment 2021.
Candidates should have to qualify one of these 2 categories to apply for Young Professional (Athlete Relation Manager) in Sports Authority of India.
|Category 1||Category 2|
|Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline or diploma in sports management (certificate or diploma duration must be more than 06 months) from reputed university or Institution||Candidate should have completed MBA or PGDM (2 years) from recognized university or institution by government of India|
|Candidate should have 2 years of Work Experience||Candidate should have one year of work Experience|
|Candidates should have participated in National level and International Level in Olympic Sports Disciplines|
- Role Bearer should provide consultancy to one stop service point for the athletes assigned to him/her.
- Candidate should endure the processing of athlete’s proposal in SAI.
- ARM is responsible for providing support to athletes in person when needed.
SAI Selection Process
For the post of Young Professionals (Athlete Relation Manager) candidates will be shortlisted based on the application form, qualification and called for personal Interview. Based on the performance on the interview candidate will get selected. Evaluation Details will be given below.
|Category 1||Category 2|
|Based on the marks obtained from graduation a candidate can get up to 40 marks in evaluation. Candidates who scored 75% and above will get 40 marks. For who scored between 60% to 75% in graduation will 30 marks given. 45% to 60% will get 20 marks and for less 45% 0 marks will be given.||Candidates who scored more than 75% will get 40 marks. For 60% to 75% 30 marks given. 45% to 60% 20 marks will be given and for less 45% 0 marks will be given.|
|Candidate who has more than 3 years of work experience will get 30 marks and 2 to 3 years will get 20 marks.||Candidate who got more than 2 years of experience will get 30 marks and 1 to 2 years of experience will get 20 marks. Candidate who has experience in sports sector for more than 2 years will get 20 marks and 1 to 2 years of work experience candidate get 10 marks|
|Candidates who has participated in International level sports competition will get 10 marks and who participated in national level sports discipline will get 5 marks|
Young Professional Salary 2021
Young Professional (Athlete Relation Manager)will get paid for Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- salary will be given based on the qualification for the candidate.
Young Professional ARM Contract Period
Candidates will be appointed initially for the period of 2 years at SAI NSWC Gandhinagar, Gujarat. Based on the performance of the candidates the contract period will get extended for one year at NCOE Gandhinagar. In cases of extreme impropriety by the employee, the contract will be terminated immediately without prior notice.
SAI Document Needed
Candidates should have to attach the listed documents along with the application from in the given order only.
- 10th mark sheet or 12th class mark sheet as the proof of date of birth
- Online Application Print out.
- Degree certificate and mark sheet of each semester must be uploaded issued by the recognized college or university awarding the qualification or marks.
- Work experience with name of establishment, signature of authority, duration of work experience, and the field in which the candied has worked or post held in that establishment.
- Sports Participation Certificate issued by National / International federation
How to apply for SAI Young Professional ARM Recruitment 2021?
- Application form should send through email only.
- Application form is attached with official notification.
- Go to official website of SAI.
- Go to recruitment page and find the notification.
- Or use the link given in this page to download the official notification.
- Fill the application form and attach the required documents.
- Send the application from to email@example.com from 18.05.2021 to 01.06.2021.
For more such Notifications: Click Here