SSC CGL Tier 1: Staff Selection Commission is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
SSC CGL Tier 1:
|The Board’s Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|The Post’s Title||Combined Graduate Level (CGL)|
|Number of Openings||7000+|
|Exam Date||13 August 2021 to 24 August 2021|
|Status||Answer Key Released|
Response Sheet 2020-21 Details:
The Commission held the Computer Based Examination for the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2020 (Tier-I) from 13.08.2021 to 24.08.2021 at various locations across the country. The candidates’ Response Sheets, as well as the Tentative Answer Keys, are now available at the following Link. Candidates can log in using the technique outlined below by clicking on the Web address given.
Objection 2020-21 Details:
On payment of Rs. 100/- each question/answer challenged, representations in respect of the preliminary Answer Keys, if any, may be filed online from 02.09.2021 (6:00 PM) to 07.09.2021 (6:00 PM). Under no circumstances will representations made after 6:00 p.m. on September 7, 2021 be considered. Candidates should print their respective Response Sheets because they will no longer be available after the above-mentioned time limit.
How to Download SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key 2020-21?
- Applicants go to the ssc.nic.in is the official website.
- Go to the “Latest News” section.
- Click “Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys and Candidates’ Response Sheet (s) for the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2020” (Tier-I).
- A new PDF will appear, containing all of the information on the SSC CGL answer key.
- A new login window will open when you click on the “SSC CGL tier 1 answer key” link in the download.
- Enter your registration number as well as your date of birth.
- On the screen, the SSC CGL answer key will be presented.
- Download the SSC CGL answer key for future reference.
Download Answer Key Objection Details
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here