Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) vacancy for Machine Learning Developer Posts. Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Tata consultancy services is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide.
In this vacancy , Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) announces job for the post of Machine Learning Developer having job location in Pune. Candidates who are eligible and interested for this post can apply through online mode by making registration on TCS company career portal and then log in to apply.
Job Designation: Machine Learning Developer.
Job Code: 167550.
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Computer Application, Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Science ( B.Sc Degree ).
Experience Level: 3 to 9 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online
Also read UPSC Recruitment process 2020 : For various posts UPSC begins the application process , Check details here
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) vacancy
- Must have ability to write robust code in Python
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks and libraries
- Good Knowledge of Natural Language Processing Libraries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Role Description :
- Ability to Design, code and test various ML algorithms to solve the complex problems.
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Ability to develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Ability to understand and select appropriate datasets and data representation methods for implementing the ML Solutions
- Ability to run machine learning tests and experiments
- Ability to understand and extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Good Understanding of Continues Integration/Continues Development lifecycle & Tools(CI/CD)
Skills required: Machine Learning | Python | Natural language programming.
- 15 years of full-time education
- Minimum percentile of 50% in 10th, 12th, UG & PG
Direct link to apply :
Candidates can apply directly , click here
Also read Bank Employees Salary Hike: Good news for bank employees, 15% increase in salary | Check out here