Tata Motors Recruitment : Tata Motors Limited is an Indian multinational automotive manufacturing company, headquartered in the city of Mumbai, India which is part of Tata Group. The company produces passenger cars, trucks, vans, coaches, buses, luxury cars, sports cars, construction equipment.
Tata Motors Recruitment :
Board Name: National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS)
Company Name: Tata Motors Limited
Tata Motors Limited has decided to Appoint 5 Mechanic Diesel under National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) on the Training Basis at the Location of Dharwad (Karnataka).
- The candidates applying for the job must have Completed 10th STD (Minimum).
- Only Male Candidates are Preferred to apply for the job.
The candidates will be selected on the Training Basis for the period of 25 Months totally. The Basic Training Duration is 6 Months and Job Training Duration of 19 Months.
The selected candidates will be given the Stipend of Rs. 6,000 to Rs. 12,000 with other NAPS Benefits.
How to Apply for NAPS Tata Motors Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates have to check the official website of the board: https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/
- Click on “Apprenticeship Opportunities” Option available in the Official Page of the Board.
- Search for the Job Advertisement under the “Opportunities” Column
- Check the Job Details and Eligibilities of the post.
- Click on the “Apply For this Opportunity” option available in the Job Advertisement
- Applicants needed to Register /Log in with their details to apply for the job.
- The candidates have to apply for the job, before the Job Advertisement ancy Period Ends.