TCS Recruitment : Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. In July 2022, it was reported that TCS had crossed 6 lakh or 600,000 Employees worldwide.
TCS Recruitment :
Name of the Board: Tata Consultancy Services
Name of the Post: Java Architecture
Candidate should have a Bachelor of Engineering/Technology degree in a relevant field from the recognized university is mandatory to apply for TCS Recruitment 2022.
- Candidate should have 10+ years of experience in the relevant field is needed and strong knowledge of Java SE 8, Micro services, REST, Spring boot, Spring IOC/DI, Spring Batch, Spring JDBC, Spring Data JPA, Maven, JSON, XML, Cucumber is necessary.
- Good knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL, GIT, Jenkins, Spring AOP, and Hibernate is also necessary.
A Java architect is responsible for developing and upgrading new systems to improve Java applications and systems. This position requires extensive knowledge of network design, Java programming, and other software. An influential Java architect can determine what a company needs in terms of software development. They are responsible for assisting their team members with the installation and integration of different software.
- Meeting with technology managers and the design team to discuss the goals and needs of the company.
- Examining and defining current architecture systems.
- Designing scalable architecture systems for Java-based applications.
- Identifying the hardware and software infrastructure needs to accommodate the company’s architectural goals.
- Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks.
- Performing validation tests to ensure the flexibility and scalability of the Java environment.
Job Details 2022
- Job Function: Technology
- Role: Developer
- Job Id: 244156
- Desired Skills: Git | Jenkins | Microservices | Spring Boot
How to Apply for TCS Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official site of the TCS website.
- Select the “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Create an account and fill out the application form.
- Print the registration form for future purposes.