Tech Mahindra new vacancy for the post of Software Engineer ; Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree. Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational technology company, providing information technology (IT) and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. A subsidiary of the Mahindra Group, the company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai. As of April 2020, Tech Mahindra is a US$5.2 billion company with 125,236 employees across 90 countries. The company was ranked #5 in India’s IT firms and overall #47 in Fortune India 500 list for 2019. On 25 June 2013, Tech Mahindra announced the completion of a merger with Mahindra Satyam. Tech Mahindra has 973 active clients as of April 2020.
In this job vacancy , Tech Mahindra announces job for the post of Software Engineer having work location Hyderabad The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job , Candidates who are Interested and are qualified for this post has to apply through online mode.
Required skills : Data Analytics, Unix Servers, Spotfire Caching.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 8 years.
Tech Mahindra new vacancy
- Experience as Spotfire Admins/ETL Admins (Talend Admin, Tableau Admin, Power BI admin, BO Admin Etc.,).
- Knowledge of Dataiku & Alation tools or similar Enterprise AI tools.
- Oversee maintenance and administration Business Intelligence Platforms like Unix Servers, Spotfire Caching, Scheduling Projects Spaces.
- Knowledge and experience of Data Analytics tools and technologies.
- Oversee and perform typical system administrative activities such backup, restore and issue resolution
- Maintain current industry knowledge of development concepts, best practices, and procedures for BI solutions
- Guide the customer and team in the migration of objects.
- Responsible for supporting BI environment installs, administration, and operations
- Enhance BI environment through continuous improvement following standards and best practices.
- Works with other teams to maintain an optimal BI environment.
- Consults with business teams on matters relating to system connections, security, user accounts, and creation of data models.
- Assists users with use of BI applications to drive business value.
- Monitors and maintains system performance and provides statistical reporting
- Performs systems modification impact analysis.
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY , CLICK HERE