TS PGECET 2022: Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is Telangana state level common entrance test for admission into regular PG courses in engineering, technology, architecture, pharmacy (ME / MTech./ MPharmacy / MArch ) conducted by Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
TS PGECET 2022:
Name of the Board: Telangana State Council of Higher Education
Exam Name:Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET)
Enter GATE /GPAT Registration Number or TS PGECET Hallticket Number & GATE Score or GPAT Rank or TS PGECET Rank to register for the counselling. On October 12, 2022, Osmania University in Hyderabad will announce the list of candidates who have been tentatively picked. On October 17, 2022, a new round of classes for the academic year 2022–2023 will start.
The Graduate level Pharm. D (P.B.) Full-Time programmes at University and Affiliated Engineering, Pharmacy, and Architecture Colleges in Telangana State are available through the TS PGECET for the academic year 2022–2023. According to the official announcement, the registration period for counselling will start today and last through October 2, 2022. Following that, from September 22 to September 24, 2022, special category certifications will be physically verified. On October 4, 2022, a list of the applicants who have registered and are eligible will be published. On October 7, 2022, web options entry for round 1 counselling will start.
- Start Date – September 19, 2022
- Last Date to Upload Certificate for DV – October 02, 2022
- Physical Verification – September 22 to 24, 2022
- Display of Verified List – October 4, 2022
- Round 1 Counselling Web Option Entry – October 7 to 9, 2022
- Round 1 Edit Web Option Entry – October 10, 2022
- Release of Provisionally Selected Candidates – October 12, 2022
- Reporting for DV Process – October 12, 2022 to 15, 2022
- Commencement of Class work – October 17, 2022
TS PGECET Counselling Registration Procedure:
- Visit official site of TS PGECET
- Upload a certificate for DV
- Physical Verification
- Once verification is done, fill in your choice of course and college online mode
- Department will allot a seat as per your choice. If you are failed you will take part in the second round of counselling