Ujjivan Bank Recruitment: Ujjivan Small Finance Bank (USFB) Limited is among the leading small finance banks in the country. As a mass market bank, it remains committed to serve the unserved and underserved segments through financial and digital inclusion. We are now a one-stop destination for financial services and offer personalised customer experience to our wide customer base. With technology as a key enabler, Ujjivan Small Finance Bank continues to expand its reach and enhance customer experience. The strengthened digital interfaces, across regions and languages has empowered our customers to seek timely and easy access to finance; at all times. This has further enabled the Bank to deepen its customer connect across diverse locations. As a ‘Responsible Bank’ we stay invested in creating a sustainable social impact through community development and financial literacy initiatives.
Ujjivan Bank Recruitment:
|The Board’s Name||UJJIVAN Small Finance Bank|
|The Post’s Title||Assistant Credit Manager-Vehicle Finance|
|Location||Bangalore – Karnataka|
The candidates should have 3-5 years of experience in underwriting Commercial /Used Car Loans. Relevant experience in Underwriting Two Wheeler, Commercial Vehicles, Used Cars, Tractor etc
Overall Job Summary:
- Underwrite Commercial Vehicle/Used Car loans up to Rs.10 Lakhs and recommend to National Credit Manager wherever necessary
- Requires regular interaction with Regional business Teams and other departments
- Proven business acumen in understanding financial requirements and analysing the credit / risk involved in compliance with the rules laid down by various governing bodies and RBI.
- Established credibility in spearheading development of process with key focus on bottom line profitability by ensuring optimal utilization of resources within set parameters and operational analysis.
- To interact with Customers, Agencies and vendors to understand the requirement as well as to monitor delinquencies / infants decision making within defined TAT.
- Analyzing early mortality of loan decision so as to implement corrective actions for further decision making.
- Providing proper training to business enhancement units and vendors regarding credit requirement.
- Internal process
- Learning & Performance
Functional Knowledge and Skills:
- Team Coordination
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Proficient in observing / interpreting Financial statements/documents
- Understanding Bureau Reports
- Customer and Risk Assessment
- Strong Analytical and Interpretation skill
- Strong computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
How to Apply Ujjivan Bank Recruitment 2021?
- Applicants go to the official Site, https://www.ujjivansfb.in.
- Check the Careers -> Current openings page and click “Assistant Credit Manager-Vehicle Finance” link
- Check the eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Click “Apply Online” option and fill the require details.
- Upload the mention documents.
- Submit the application form and click “download” option.
- Take a print out for reference.