UKSSSC Recruitment 2021: As passed by the Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly and assented to by Governor”The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission” published vide Notification No-181 / XXXVI (3) / 2014-39 (1) / 2014 dated June 24, 2014,under Article 200 of the ‘Constitution of India’. Governor allowed Uttarakhand Act No. 20, 2014, to be served as a general information section that notification extraordinary legislative postscript -1 ( a) have been published. Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission is formed vide Uttarakhand Government Personnel Section-2 Notification No. 106 / XXX (2) / 14-03 (01) / 2014 TC III dated September 17, 2014.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2021:
- Jail Guard (Male) – 200 Posts
- Jail Guard (Female) – 13 Posts
- The age limit for Jail guard posts is minimum 18 years and maximum of 35 years is mandatory to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 and candidates must passed Class 12th (Intermediate) exam from recognized board in India. The candidate must have knowledge of Devanagari Hindi.
- The selection will be based on the basis of four stages, and that is Physical Efficiency Test, Written Exam, Document verification and Medical Examination. The shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary for the post of Jail guard is Rs. 19900/- to Rs. 63,200/- per month from the respective board.
- Application fee for the UR/OBC category candidates is Rs. 300/- and for SC/ST/PwD/EWS category candidates should pay Rs.150/- via Online mode only.