UNDP Recruitment 2022 : UNDP Recruitment 2022 : The United Nations Development Programme is a United Nations agency tasked with helping countries eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development. Headquartered in New York City, it is the largest UN development aid agency, with offices in 170 countries.
Who Offered: United Nations Development Programme
Which Posts: Assessment of Diversity and Inclusion in Business in Lao PDR
Duties and Responsibilities:
The selection of businesses for a basic assessment shall reflect the diversity of sizes, industries, locations, ownerships, and structures of businesses in Lao PDR. Simple quantitative methods should be prioritized for the basic assessment.
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and/or with very limited guidance
Advanced University Degree (Master’s level) in business administration, governance, the rule of law, human rights, or a related field (e.g., international law, international relations, political science, etc.)
Relevant Professional Experience
- At least 8 years of professional experience in the fields of governance, the rule law, international development, corporate social responsibility (CSR), or a related field; working experience with businesses at the national and/or trans-national levels would be an asset
- Demonstrated experience in conducting comprehensive research studies in the fields of equality, diversity and inclusion, human rights, responsible business, or a related field; experience in corporate assessments would be an asset
- Experience within the UN system would be an asset
- Experience in the ASEAN region would be an asset.
How to Apply:
Financial Form (OFFEROR’s LETTER): Lump sum offer with clear cost breakdown against each deliverable.
Instructions for Online Submissions:
- Step 1: Please prepare all required documents electronically;
- Step 2: Combine all the required documents in ONE SINGLE FILE (preferably in PDF; however, Word format can also be accepted) and upload to the UNDP Jobs website using the link above;
- Step 3: After that, you will receive an auto-reply from the UNDP Jobs website if your offer is received successfully.