UPSC CMS 2022 Result Date: The Union Public Service Commission, commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruitment agency for recruitment of all the Group ‘A’ officers under Government of India.
UPSC CMS 2022 Result Date:
- UPSC has conducted the combined services exam on 17.06.2022 on online mode to fill 687 Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services, and General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies.
- The exam holders can check the official notification for their results there after they can check the merit list of Combined Medical Services Exam 2022. The aspirants can enter the required details to download the results. Candidates must check the official site regularly for the updates.
UPSC CMS 2022 Result 2022: Steps To Download:-
- Candidates must visit UPSC official Site
- On the home page click results option
- Search “UPSC CMS Result 2022” notification
- Enter the required details to get the results
- Take a printout for future reference
Download UPSC CMS Results 2022