VMware Software India Vacancy for the post of Full Stack Developer ; Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree. VMware, Inc. is an American publicly traded software company from California. It provides cloud computing and virtualization software and services. It was one of the first commercially successful companies to virtualize the x86 architecture. VMware’s desktop software runs on Microsoft Windows, Linux, and macOS, while its enterprise software hypervisor for servers, VMware ESXi, is a bare-metal hyperware that runs directly on server hardware without requiring an additional underlying operating system.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job , those candidates who are Interested and qualified has to apply for this post through online mode. In the job announcement, VMware Software announces the job vacancies for the Full Stack Developer posts, with job location in Bangalore.
Job Designation: Full Stack Developer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
VMware Software India Vacancy
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Build features and applications with a responsive design
- 3- 5 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing weba applications
- Familiarity with Java and Angular stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- An analytical mindset
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY , CLICK HERE
ALSO READ IB ACIO Recruitment : Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment Notification released | Check details about IB ACIO Recruitment here