VMware Software new vacancy for the post of Big Data Engineer ; Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree. VMware, Inc. is an American publicly traded software company from California. It provides cloud computing and virtualization software and services. It was one of the first commercially successful companies to virtualize the x86 architecture. VMware software provides a completely set of hardware to the guest operating system. VMware software virtualizes the hardware for a video adapter, a network adapter, and hard disk adapters. The host provides pass-through drivers for guest USB, serial, and parallel devices.
In this job vacancy , VMware announces job for the post of Big Data Engineer having work location Bangalore The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job , Those candidates are Interested and qualified for this post has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Big Data Engineer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
VMware Software new vacancy
- VMware Data Engineering team is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Big Data Engineer within the IT Data Engineering and Analytics group located in Bangalore, India.
- This position is responsible for hands-on development work on all aspects of Big Data Engineer, data provisioning, modelling, performance tuning and optimization.
- The candidate will work closely with both Enterprise and Solution Architecture teams to translate the Business/Functional requirements into technical specifications that drive Hadoop/HANA/BI solutions to the meet functional requirements.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required with preference for Computer Science or Engineering. MS degree would be highly desirable
- 4+ years of Data Engineering experience in Big Data Solutions
- Strong understanding of Hadoop/Hive.
- Knowledge of Kafka, Spark, Presto is an added advantage.
- Excellent SQL & Analytical SQL functions knowledge
- Strong analytical skills, map business processes and requirements to a solution design.
- Must be able to communicate and engage with a range of stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of business processes such as Bookings, Sales, Opportunity.
- Understanding of SAP HANA Information Models within the Enterprise HANA platforms (preferred) Knowledge of Data Integration Platforms- Informatica PowerCenter, SAP BODS, SDI, SLT (preferred)
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY , CLICK HERE