WHO Job Recruitment: The World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. The WHO Constitution states its main objective as “the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health”.
WHO Job Recruitment:
Board Name: World Health Organization (WHO
Post Name: NPO (Finance)
Status: Notification Released
WHO Job Qualification:
- The candidates applying for the job must have Completed Bachelor Degree / Post Graduation in Business Administration or Finance.
- The candidates having atleast 1 year of Experience in the relevant field.
- The candidates with 3 years of Experience in budget & finance.
WHO Job Skills Requirement:
The candidate selected for the job must have the following Skills:
- Must have knowledge of Budget and Finance.
- Should have Good understanding of country’s needs and priorities, of issues and policies
- Have Knowledge of the administrative functioning of government institutions
- Should have ability to build and maintain relations and network with national authorities
- Must have Understanding of the potential motivating factors
- Should posses Proficiency in computer applications and ability to draft reports
WHO Recruitment Process:
The candidates applied for the job will be selected based on the Written Exam and Interview conducted by the board. The candidates will be informed about the interview in the Short Notice by the board.
WHO Job Salary:
The selected candidates will be given the Salary of Rs.1,696,827(starting Basic Pay) per annum.
How to apply for WHO Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates willing to apply for the job must check the Official website of the company: https://www.who.int/ and
- click on ”Careers” available under About US column
- click on ”Apply Here” option
- Search for the job Notification in “External Candidates Access” column.
- Check the job details and Click on the “Apply Online” option and Log in or Register with Required details.
- The candidates are required to fill the needed details and attach the documents (if any)
- The candidates have to submit the job application, before 21-04-2022.