WHO Recruitment 2021: The World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. The WHO Constitution, which establishes the agency’s governing structure and principles, states its main objective as “the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health”.
WHO Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Board||World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Name of the post||Medical Officer|
|No of vacancies||As per requirement|
World Health Organization has going to filling up the vacancies for the post of Medical Officer (Hepatitis, HIV and STIs) – (2103067) vacancies.
- Candidates should have completed an advanced university degree in medicine or public health.
- Candidates should have at least 10 years of professional experience, including considerable experience obtained in an international context, in the development and implementation of health programmes.
World Health Organization Skills and Knowledge:
- Candidates should have knowledge of principles and practices of a wide range of public health issues.
- Candidates should have knowledge of policy development related to Hepatitis, HIV and STI programmes.
- Candidates should have Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Candidates should have knowledge of WHO policies, programmes and activities in the relevant areas of Hepatitis, HIV and STIs
- Expert knowledge of English.
- Respecting and promoting individual
- Producing results
How to Apply for World Health Organization MO Recruitment 2021:
Step 1: Go to Official Site @@ https://www.who.int/
Step 2: Candidates can click on the link for Career @ https://careers.who.int/careersection on the Home Page.
Step 3: can search the link for Medical Officer (Hepatitis, HIV and STIs) – (2103067)
Step 4: Candidates check the Notification.
Step 5: If you are eligible, click on the link for Apply Online link.
Step 6: Candidates enter the required details on or before the last date.
For more such Notifications: Click Here