Amazon Development Pvt. vacancy for the post of Support Engineer. Amazon is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook .The company has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, as well as the world’s most valuable brand.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job , An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
In the job announcement, Amazon announces the job vacancies for Support Engineer posts, with job location in Chennai.
Job Designation: Support Engineer II.
Education Qualification: B.E.
Experience Level: 1+ years.
Apply Mode: Online.
Amazon Development Pvt. vacancy
- Provide support of incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting tasks, with responsibilities covering multiple products, features and services
- Work on operations and maintenance driven coding projects, primarily in Java, Perl, or shell scripts, and AWS technologies
- Software deployment support in staging and production environments
- Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance
- System and Support status reporting
- Ownership of one or more Digital products or components
- Customer notification and workflow coordination and follow-up to maintain service level agreements
- Work with support team for handing-off or taking over active support issues and creating a team specific knowledge base and skill set
- B.E. in Computer Science or a related field
- 1+ years overall development/technical support experience.
- Good knowledge of programming, Operating System and Data structures concepts preferred
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve productivity and develop defect reduction strategies using automation or creative processes
- Ability to understand technical specifications, distributed systems architecture and ability to deep dive on service/application logs
- Experience in working on enterprise level large scale n-tier applications
- Development Experience in Java. Understanding of XML/SOAP, web services, web application development, and industry-standard commerce systems.
- Experience in Perl, Python or shell scripts, a sound understanding of web technologies.
- Good knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system and tools
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues in complex Enterprise Level applications.
- Demonstrated skill and passion for problem solving and operational excellence.
- Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY , CLICK HERE