Amazon Development vacancy Cloud Support Engineer Posts ; Bachelor’s Degree. Amazon is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook .The company has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, as well as the world’s most valuable brand.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job , An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode. In the job announcement, Amazon announces the job vacancies for Cloud Support Engineer posts, with job location in Hyderabad.
Job Designation: Cloud Support Engineer-Deployment.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Amazon Development Centre vacancy
- Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that will span multiple AWS services.
- You will be working in day shift, we follow the “follow the sun model”
- Troubleshoot application deployments, recreate customer issues, and build proof of concept applications.
- Write and interpret configuration scripts for customer environments to install programs, configure logging, and modify configuration files.
- Dive deep to resolve problems at their root, looking for failure patterns and suggest fixes.
- Apply troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions depending on customer use cases.
- Leverage your experience to work with internal AWS teams on improving our services.
- Drive projects that improve support-related processes and our customers’ technical support experience.
- Create tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for internal and customer communities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or previous computer engineering or software engineering experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a technical position.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – customers contact us via calls, chats, and email.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Excellent customer support skills & strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat) and/or in any Unix flavours
- Basic understanding with Kubernetes, docker or containers ecosystem in general.
- Experience with networking protocols such as HTTP, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP etc.
- Demonstrated experience in Linux OS and network troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of cloud and virtual infrastructure like VM, Hypervisor etc.
- Any scripting language experience
- Familiarity with automation & any version control tools ( Chef, Puppet, Git etc)
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY , CLICK HERE
ALSO READ Amazon India launches Amazon Academy, will help students in JEE Preparation , Check details here