Amazon Development Centre vacancy for the post of Senior Data Engineer; Bachelor’s Degree/B.E. Amazon is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook .The company has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, as well as the world’s most valuable brand.
In the job announcement, Amazon announces the job vacancies for Senior Data Engineer posts, with job location in Gurugram.
Under Amazon Gurugram Senior Data Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Python, C++, Perl/Python/ Ruby/shell script can apply. The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job. Those candidates are Interested and qualified for this post has to apply through online mode by initially registering with the Amazon company career portal and login to apply.
Amazon Development Centre vacancy
Required Qualifications :
- Contribute to evolving the technical direction of SPS analytical Systems and play a critical role in their design and development
- Build and support billing pipeline responsible for handling all impacting events in Selling partners domain in real-time.
- You will research, design and code, troubleshoot and support. What you create is also what you own.
- Develop the next generation of automation tools for monitoring and measuring data quality, with associated user interfaces.
- Have the satisfaction of seeing your work impact thousands of Amazon selling partners world-wide.
- Be able to broaden your technical skills and work in an environment that thrives on creativity, efficient execution, and product innovation.
- Bachelors (BS/BE) in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in software development and full product life-cycles
- Excellent coding skills in Java, Python, C++, or equivalent object-oriented programming language
- Understanding of relational and non-relational databases and basic SQL
- Proficiency with at least one of these scripting languages: Perl/Python/Ruby/shell script
- Experience with building data pipelines from application databases.
- Experience with AWS services – S3, Redshift, Spectrum, EMR etc.
- Experience working with Data Lakes.
- Experience providing technical leadership and mentor other engineers for the best practices on the data engineering space
- Sharp problem-solving skills and ability to resolve ambiguous requirements
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY , CLICK HERE