AWES Admission 2022: Army Welfare Education Society manages and ensures proper education facilities to children of Indian Army personnel through Local Military Authorities.
AWES Admission 2022:
Who Offered: Army Welfare Education Society, Army College of Nursing
Course Name: B.Sc Nursing 2022-23
Status: Job Notification Released
AWES Admission 2022 Notification Important Dates:
- Commencement of online Registration – 02.06.2022.
- Last date for receipt of Online Application Forms, Registration and payment of Fee by Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati – Up to 25 Jun 2022.
- Downloading of Admit Card from Website of AIN, Guwahati for both AIN and CAN – 28 Jun 2022 onwards.
- Conduct of Online Admission Test (OAT) – 1430 – 1630 hours on 09 Jul 2022 (Saturday).
- Declaration of results on the Websites of AIN, ACN & HQ AWES – 14 Jul 2022.
- Uploading of First List of candidates in Website of AIN, Guwahati for Counselling-cum-Admission of selected candidates according to rank/ marks obtained in OAT, for admission to AIN, Guwahati – After declaration of results by AIN, Guwahati.
- Uploading of Notice for Counselling-cum-Admission – Announced Soon
- Counselling-cum-Admission of the candidates who have submitted their willingness for undergoing the First Year B.Sc Nursing Course 2021-22 in AIN, Guwahati – Fourth week of Jul 2022.
AWES Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Eligibility Criteria for Female Wards of Army Medical Corps Officers/ Army Dental Corps Officers Presently Serving With Indian Navy or Indian Air Force (IN/IAF). Female Wards of only those ex Army Medical Corps officers/Army Dental Corps officers presently serving with Indian Navy or Indian Air Force who have served with the Army for at least 10 years are eligible.
- Civilian female students who are domicile of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland and Tripura (Submit Domicile Certificate from DC concerned district and Affidavit).
- The Higher Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10 + 2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years of study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council for Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
AWES Admission 2022 Age Limit:
The candidate should not be less than 17 years and not more than 25 years on 31 Dec 2022. The date of birth recorded in Secondary Education Board (Class X Certificate) only will be taken as authentic. Upper age limit is extendable to not more than 25 years of age as on 31 Dec 2022 for candidate holding B Sc degree with at least two subjects out of Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology and has passed the remaining subjects in the intermediate or equivalent examination.
AWES Admission 2022 Application Fees:
An Amount of Rs 2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only) will be deducted from initial Registration Fee if any candidate withdraw their name from admission list after cutoff date*. * Cutoff date will be intimated by Institute authority after declaration of result.
How to Apply for AWES Admission 2022 Notification:
- Online application from will be filled up for both AIN Guwahati and ACN, Jalandhar Cantt along with Application Fees on AIN website from 01 Jun 2022 to 25 Jun 2022.
- Candidates desirous for seeking admission to AIN Guwahati can visit the website www.ainguwahati.org and fill the form online. The guidelines to fill the form, uploading of documents and payment of Application Fee will be uploaded and available on the AIN website link.
- OAT roll numbers will be uploaded on AIN, Guwahati website for registration of those candidates only who have paid the ‘Online’ Application Fees.
- Candidates should ensure their eligibility for the B Sc Nursing course before filling in their Online application forms. Ineligible candidates may forfeit the Application fees.