Axis Bank Recruitment: Axis Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It sells financial services to large and mid-size companies, SMEs and retail businesses. As of 30 June 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by the promoters and the promoter group.
Axis Bank Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||Axis Bank|
|Name of the Post||RB – Collection & Underwriting: CPC Credit Officer – SBB Credit|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
Aspirants have to possess the educational qualification of Diploma/ Graduate Degree from a recognized institute.
Applicants should have experience of 6 years to 8 years experience in the relevant field to apply for this recruitment.
Along with the educational qualification, the candidates should have the following skills to apply for this recruitment.
- Candidate must Have Knowledge of Various lending products Analytical skills Strong communication (Written and Oral) Eye For detail
- Appraise or underwrite the loans within defined policy guidelines and accordingly take decisions or recommend for approval to appropriate authority
- Assess the income, ability, intention, & credit behaviour of the applicant and verify it documents & reference checks as well as from credit bureaus
- Evaluate all the credit risk parameters and implement measures to mitigate the same
- Prepare the Credit Approval Memo and manage the overall TAT and approval rate
- Ensure complete adherence to the laid down policy and procedure / process
Selected candidates will get the salary as per the norms of the board. The Board will intimate about the salary to the selected candidate later.
How to Apply for Axis Bank Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website of Axis Bank.
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply for.
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
- Fill in your details and validate before submit.
Apply for AXIS Bank Recruitment 2021
For more such Notifications: Click Here